Katy Repiping Services
Easy & Affordable Piping & Repiping in Katy, TX
Historically, repiping jobs have been difficult, expensive, and lengthy. For many homeowners, it just wasn’t worth the trouble. Even so,repiping is a valuable service that fosters positive results and significant savings over time.
Nowadays, with our technology and experience, repiping doesn’t have to cause headaches, especially when you choose to work with Mercy Plumbing. We offer affordable options that minimize costs and maximize value.
Signs You Need Repiping
Many pipe issues can be fixed with a simple repair. Patching is often enough for small leaks and one-off issues. However, if you experience any of the following problems in your home, you should consider repiping.
Signs you should repipe:
- Frequent water leaks that require professional repair - We will always be happy to come in and fix your pipes. However, at some point the umpteenth repair visit is going to cost you more than repiping.
- Smell, taste, or color of water has changed - Depending on what your pipes are made out of they could be contaminating your water. If you have any doubts as to the effectiveness of your current piping system, contact our Katy repiping experts to inspect your pipes and your water.
- Increased water bills - It could be that your pipes have deteriorated or perhaps they weren't installed properly, but if you're facing yet another high water bill it could be your pipes that are the culprit.
- Weak water pressure - Particularly hot water pipes can deteriorate rather quickly so it's a good idea to have your pipes inspected when you're noticing a loss in water pressure.
- Old age - Depending on the material your pipes are made out of and if your pipes keep breaking down, call in our Katy repiping team. It's important to know where your pipes are in terms of their life expectancy before throwing more money into repairing them.
Replacing old and worn-out pipes is an investment that will pay off. Your home will run more efficiently, your monthly utility bills will stay low, and you won’t have to shell out extra money for expensive and unexpected repairs.
Which Type of Pipe Should I Use?
In the past, lead pipes were the most common in plumbing systems. Today, we no longer use lead pipes due to the health concerns they present. The two materials used most often in the industry are PEX and copper. Both have significant benefits and unique features, which make them appropriate for a variety of homeowners. Our professional plumbers at Mercy Plumbing can help you determine which pipe material would be best for your home.
- Made from a flexible material
- Easy and inexpensive to install
- Resistant to acidic substances
- Cannot be directly connected to a water heater
- Cannot be used outside due to UV light damage
- Made from a strong, rigid material
- Durable and longer lasting than PEX
- High upfront cost
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals