Katy Leak Detection Services
Water Leak Detection & Repair
Noticing a spike in your water bill? Water leaks are a common problem. Luckily, Mercy Plumbing offers comprehensive leak detection and repair services designed with speed and damage control in mind.
Our leak detection methods are reliable and efficient. With almost 20 years of industry experience, we know what to look for and how to quickly repair your plumbing to restore your home back to normal. And our services won't break the bank, so you can hire us with confidence.
We provide reliable, accurate leak detection to their residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout Katy's surrounding areas. Not only do we have the advanced tools and equipment, but have properly trained professionals to create customized solutions for your plumbing leaks problem.
Contact Mercy Plumbing today at (832) 876-9498 if you believe you have a water leak. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Signs of a Water Leak
One of the best defenses against extensive water damage is knowing how to spot a leak. If you notice a leak soon enough, you can take action and avoid costly repairs.
Some common signs to look for when searching for a water leak include:
- A sudden spike in your water bill
- Mold growth on your walls or ceiling
- The sound of rushing water in your walls
- Cold spots on the walls or floor
Speed is vital in water leaks detection services. A plumbing leak, even a minor one, can end up becoming a long-term headache, not only waste water but also a waste of money. The good news is that they can be corrected before they become an even bigger issue.
Water Leak Detection Methods
At Mercy Plumbing, we use a variety of industry-leading leak detection methods in Katy. With a combination of our advanced technology and decades of industry experience, we can easily detect and repair leaks in your home. Some of our leak detection methods include:
- Meter testing – This method involves using a special tool to measure the water pressure in your pipes. The pressure is compared against a healthy pipe to determine if there is a leak.
- Infrared cameras – We use advanced infrared cameras to search the pipe for leaks, oftentimes with immediate feedback.
- Hydrostatic testing – We will insert an inflatable ball into the main line. Once the ball has been inflated, we will pour water into the line and monitor the water level to determine if there is a leak.
- Dig and drill – By far the most invasive technique, this is very effective when we already have a good idea of where the leak is. As the name implies, we dig and drill into your walls or floor to expose the leak. This method is best for quick repairs.
Water Leak Repair in Katy, TX
As tempting as it may be, the most effective way to fix a water leak is not by trying to do it yourself. In many cases, trying to DIY a repair can lead to even more problems. Let us do it right the first time. Contact Mercy Plumbing as soon as you suspect a water leak. We offer emergency Katy leak detection services, so you won’t have to wait no matter what time of day it is.
What Are The Consequences if You Do Not Fix Your Leak?
A leak in your house can cause significant damage to your floors, walls, and valuables. Even a minor water leak can lead to the growth and spreading of mold in your home. To avoid unexpected issues, as soon as you detect a water pipe leak or some other cause for flooding, it's time to call a professional. Mercy Plumbing offers 24/7 service with plumbing skilled experts who utilize new technologies and tools to identify and diagnose leaks, broken seals and minimize damage and waste.
Some water leaks may go undetected for years because the source of when the leaks occur are not visible. Those drips drive up your water bill and waste one of our most precious resources. As soon as you detect a water leak in your home, it is critical to get it repaired as soon as possible to avoid damage to your belongings and expensive water bills.