Katy Toilet Repair
Effective & Timely Clogged Toilet Repair
An overflowing toilet causes panic no matter what time of day it is. However, these plumbing emergencies are nothing to fear when you have Mercy Plumbing on your side. With almost 20 years of experience in the Katy area, our team of professional plumbers knows exactly how to handle your clogged toilet problems quickly and effectively.
Whether you need emergency service to clear a clog or it’s finally time to replace an old, worn-out unit, our expert technicians can help. Our fast and efficient assessments lead to reliable toilet repairs and trustworthy installations.
How Do Clogged Toilets Happen?
Toilets can clog due to a variety of problems that range from the preventable to the completely unexpected. Most clogged toilet service calls can be classified into one of two categories:
- Simple clogs: This is the most common type of clog. Simple clogs occur when the pipe is blocked by organic material or items that aren’t water soluble. Most frequently, we see simple clogs happen when using too much toilet paper or flushing items such as diapers.
- Foreign objects: Some items really shouldn’t be flushed, like toys, toothbrushes, or diapers. But when the unexpected happens, the best way to clear the clog is by contacting a professional plumber at Mercy Plumbing.
How to Prevent Clogged Toilets
More than a simple inconvenience, toilet clogs can also lead to serious pipe damage that may result in needing to install a new toilet. The pressure buildup may also cause pipes to burst, which would require repiping.
The best way to protect your home from the frustrations of clogged toilets is by preventing them in the first place. Here are some professional tips and tricks to stop clogged toilets before they start:
- Install a childproof lock on the seat to prevent children from flushing foreign objects such as toys
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-soluble items such as diapers and personal care products
- Use less toilet paper
Toilet Installation and Replacement
At Mercy Plumbing, we can help you select the right toilet for your home and budget, and we’ll take care of everything to get your new toilet up and running as soon as possible.
Signs that it’s time to replace the toilets in your home:
- Damage, such as cracks in the bowl or tank
- Constant clogging
- Frequent repairs
- Mineral deposit buildup
- Increasing water bills
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals