Katy Leak Detection Services
Water Leak Detection & Repair in Katy, TX
Noticing a spike in your water bill? Water leaks are a common problem. Luckily, Mercy Plumbing offers comprehensive leak detection and repair services designed with speed and damage control in mind.
Our leak detection methods are reliable and efficient. With almost 20 years of industry experience, we know what to look for and how to quickly repair your plumbing to restore your home back to normal. And our services won't break the bank, so you can hire us with confidence.
Contact Mercy Plumbing today at (832) 734-9731 if you believe you have a water leak. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Signs of a Water Leak
One of the best defenses against extensive water damage is knowing how to spot a leak. If you notice a leak soon enough, you can take action and avoid costly repairs.
Some common signs to look for when searching for a water leak include:
- A sudden spike in your water bill
- Mold growth on your walls or ceiling
- The sound of rushing water in your walls
- Cold spots on the walls or floor
Water Leak Detection Methods
At Mercy Plumbing, we use a variety of industry-leading leak detection methods in Katy. With a combination of our advanced technology and decades of industry experience, we can easily detect and repair leaks in your home. Some of our leak detection methods include:
- Meter testing – This method involves using a special tool to measure the water pressure in your pipes. The pressure is compared against a healthy pipe to determine if there is a leak.
- Infrared cameras – We use advanced infrared cameras to search the pipe for leaks, oftentimes with immediate feedback.
- Hydrostatic testing – We will insert an inflatable ball into the main line. Once the ball has been inflated, we will pour water into the line and monitor the water level to determine if there is a leak.
- Dig and drill – By far the most invasive technique, this is very effective when we already have a good idea of where the leak is. As the name implies, we dig and drill into your walls or floor to expose the leak. This method is best for quick repairs.
Water Leak Repair
As tempting as it may be, the most effective way to fix a water leak is not by trying to do it yourself. In many cases, trying to DIY a repair can lead to even more problems. Let us do it right the first time. Contact Mercy Plumbing as soon as you suspect a water leak. We offer emergency Katy leak detection services, so you won’t have to wait no matter what time of day it is.
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals