24/7 Katy Plumbing Repairs & Services
Homeowners in Katy understand the importance of high-quality plumbing services. Whether it’s an emergency repair or a comprehensive plumbing installation, getting help from the right plumbing company is vital.
Mercy Plumbing is the best choice in residential plumbing contractors throughout Katy, Richmond, and surrounding areas. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians offer expert advice and affordable repair and installation options. With nearly 20 years of experience working in the area, we know what to look for to keep your plumbing system working efficiently.
Mercy Plumbing is proud to offer the following plumbing services:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Water leak detection
- Gas leak detection
- Sewer line repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Repiping services
- Clogged toilet repair
- Water softener maintenance, repair, and installation
- Slab leak repair
- Hydrostatic testing
- Bathroom remodeling
Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Cracked wall paint - Not every leak is going to be strong enough to produce a noticeable water stain. Some leaks are only going to be slight, but over time the water pressure can add up to crack your wall paint so take note of any new cracks.
2. More bugs and animals in your yard than normal - If you have a leak in your sewer line it might not be easy to tell right away. But if you notice an uptick in bugs and animals feasting on your yard call in our Katy plumbing pros because it could be a leak in your sewer line that's attracting them.
3. An unusually high water bill - The best way to test if you have a water leak is to turn off your water and head to the water meter. If your dial is at 0 then you're fine but give us a call if it's not.
4. Some cold water in your hot shower - It might not seem like much to write home about if you're getting some cold water in your hot shower. But it means there's a leak in the tube that brings cold water into your unit and that can get worse as time goes on.
5. Stains on your plumbing appliances - Another sign you should call in our plumbing team is if you're getting weird stains on your plumbing appliances. If you have hard water, the water may evaporate, but the minerals won't which can leave these stains.
Katy Plumbing Repairs
Hiring a professional repair company is the best way to solve your plumbing issue for good and prevent it from happening again. Our technicians carefully assess each problem and offer a comprehensive solution that suits your unique needs.
Call our Katy plumbers if the following occurs:
- Low Water Pressure: Does water trickle out rather than the steady stream you’re used to? Low water pressure can be a sign there’s a clog or blockage that prevents water from easily going through pipes.
- No Hot Water: Hot water is one of the main advantages of modern plumbing. Don’t let a malfunctioning hot water heater catch you off guards during the middle of a shower or bath.
- Overflowing Toilet: Toilets occasionally get clogged up but can often be taken care of with a plunger. If this continuously happens or if your toilet won’t stop leaking water, it’s time to call a Katy plumber!
- Leaking Pipes: Leaks can seem fairly innocent, but if left untreated can lead to extensive water damage and rusted pipes.
What To Look For In A Plumber
1. How long they've been in business - Having been the go-to plumber in Katy since 2001, there isn't a situation we haven't seen and dealt with time and time again.
2. Are they available 24/7? - We're well aware that breakdowns don't just wait for business hours to happen. You can rest assured that we'll be in to help you no matter what day or time you need us.
3. Coupons and financing - Always make sure to double-check our coupon offerings to see if you can save and make sure to ask our Katy plumber team about our financing options available to you should you qualify.
4. Reviews - Having provided Katy plumbing services since 2001, we've collected a ton of rave reviews. Read through our reviews at your leisure here and find out why our customers love us so much by giving our plumber team a call today.
5. Cutting-edge blog - The goal of our blog is to provide all of the latest news and hottest trends in the plumbing industry. Make sure to read through our blog here to keep yourself up to date!
Quality Plumbing Services in Katy
When it comes to quality, there’s only one name to trust – Mercy Plumbing. For over two decades, we’ve served our community by providing exceptional plumbing services at affordable prices. We take the time to understand the situation before creating customized plans. We also explain everything to our customers so that they can make informed decisions about their plumbing.
From comprehensive installations to emergency plumbing repairs, you can count on Mercy Plumbing to get the job done right. Contact us today at (832) 734-9731 to schedule an appointment with our Katy Plumber team.
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals