Drain Cleaning Service in Katy, TX
Merciful Plumbing Experts at Your Service
Drain Cleaning Services
Conveniently Clearing Slow & Clogged Drains in the Greater Houston Area
Mercy Plumbing is proud to provide fast, effective and affordable drain cleaning in Katy and the Greater Houston area. Whether you are looking for preventative maintenance or you are dealing with a clogged drain or sewer, our expert plumbers can help.
Dirty and clogged drains can bring your plumbing system to a standstill. Over time, debris such as food, hair, grease, and oil combine in the drain, creating stubborn clogs that impede the flow of water through your pipes and, in some cases, may even damage your pipes permanently.
Signs of a Clogged Drain
As clogs develop, they cause issues and give off red flags in your home plumbing system. Knowing these signs can help you take action early, before the clog gets bigger and creates even more significant problems.
Schedule quality drain cleaning in Katy if you notice:
- Gurgling noises
- Bad odors
- Slow drainage
- Wastewater backing up
If you notice any of the above, call Mercy Plumbing for professional drain cleaning in Katy or the Greater Houston area. Our team can help quickly and safely resolve the issue without causing damage to your pipes.
Often times, homeowners will attempt to resolved clogged drains on their own, but many of the store-bought drain cleaning chemicals are too harsh for your home’s pipes and will eventually cause them to corrode.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
Dealing with a clogged drain in Katy or the Greater Houston area can be a frustrating experience. In addition to slow-moving water in your sink or tub, you may also notice issues flushing the toilet. The best way to avoid these issues is to try to prevent clogged drains in the first place.
Tips for preventing the need for drain cleaning:
- Get professional drain cleaning at least once a year – Over time your drains will get full of hair, dirt, soap and all sorts of gunk that will cause blockages and clogs.
- Pour hot water down the drain between appointments – Just because we can’t see our drains doesn’t mean that they don’t need a good thorough cleaning. For best results use a combination of warm water and vinegar. For your garbage disposal use ice cubes.
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain – While it may seem easy to rinse grease and cooking oils down the drain, they will demand the attention of our Katy drain cleaning specialists in due time because they latch to your pipes and block passing by foods.
- Use hair and food screens over the drain to trap debris – Hair filters, food-stoppers and lint traps are all worthwhile investments if you’re looking to protect your drains.
- Be careful about what goes down your garbage disposal – Starchy or fibrous foods can wreak havoc on your drains as well as coffee beans, egg shells and bones of any kind.
Why Choose Us for Katy Drain Cleaning
Many homeowners decide to take drain cleaning into their own hands, but the DIY methods available, while effective, are not all that safe. Chemical drain cleaners that you can buy at the store will most likely dissolve the clog, but that success comes at a price. The harsh chemicals corrode the inner pipe wall, which results in premature wear and tear and, eventually, a ruptured pipe.
The best way to avoid damaging your pipes while getting rid of clogs is to hire the respected Katy drain cleaning experts at Mercy Plumbing. We use methods that are both safe and effective, which help to improve the overall health and longevity of your plumbing system. For the best results, we recommend investing in drain cleaning maintenance on an annual basis.
Schedule Professional Plumbing Service in Katy Today
When it comes to quality, there’s only one name to trust – Mercy Plumbing. For over two decades, we’ve served our community by providing exceptional residential plumbing services at affordable prices in Katy. We understand that residential buildings have different issues and unique plumbing systems. We take the time to understand the situation of your plumbing emergency or/and your plumbing issues before creating customized plans. We also explain everything to our customers so that they can make informed decisions about their plumbing.
What Can You Expect from Us?
Unmatched Quality & Values
Did You Find What You're Looking For?
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. We offer financing through Greensky.
Learn about topics related to residential plumbing issues, do-it-yourself tips and more in our blog
Who wants to spend money when they don’t have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.