Katy Drain Cleaning Services
Repairing Clogged Drains in the Houston Area
Dirty and clogged drains can bring your plumbing system to a standstill. Over time, debris such as food, hair, grease, and oil combine in the drain, creating stubborn clogs that impede the flow of water through your pipes and, in some cases, may even damage your pipes permanently. Mercy Plumbing is proud to provide safe and efficient drain cleaning services in Katy and the surrounding communities in the Houston Area. Whether you are looking for preventative maintenance or you are dealing with a clogged drain or sewer, our expert plumbers can help.
Do you need help with drain cleaning in Katy? Call Mercy Plumbing today at (832) 734-9731 for fast and effective service.
Signs of a Clogged Drain Pipe
As clogs develop, they cause issues and give off red flags in your home plumbing system. Knowing these signs can help you take action early, before the clog gets bigger and creates even more significant problems.
Schedule a professional drain cleaning if you notice:
- Gurgling noises
- Bad odors
- Slow drainage
- Wastewater backing up
If you notice any of the above, call Mercy Plumbing for professional drain cleaning in Katy. Our team can help quickly and safely resolve the issue without causing damage to your pipes. Often times, homeowners will attempt to resolved clogged drains on their own, but many of the store-bought drain cleaning chemicals are too harsh for your home's pipes and will eventually cause them to corrode.
Preventing Clogged Drains
Dealing with a clogged drain can be a frustrating experience. In addition to slow-moving water in your sink or tub, you may also notice issues flushing the toilet. The best way to avoid these issues is to try to prevent clogged drains in the first place.
Tips for preventing the need for drain cleaning:
- Get professional drain cleaning at least once a year - Over time your drains will get full of hair, dirt, soap and all sorts of gunk that will cause blockages and clogs.
- Pour hot water down the drain between appointments - Just because we can't see our drains doesn't mean that they don't need a good thorough cleaning. For best results use a combination of warm water and vinegar. For your garbage disposal use ice cubes.
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain - While it may seem easy to rinse grease and cooking oils down the drain, they will demand the attention of our Katy drain cleaning experts in due time because they latch to your pipes and block passing by foods.
- Use hair and food screens over the drain to trap debris - Hair filters, food-stoppers and lint traps are all worthwhile investments if you're looking to protect your drains.
- Be careful about what goes down your garbage disposal - Starchy or fibrous foods can wreak havoc on your drains as well as coffee beans, egg shells and bones of any kind.
Why Choose Mercy Plumbing?
Many homeowners decide to take drain cleaning into their own hands, but the DIY methods available, while effective, are not all that safe. The chemical drain cleaners that you can buy at the store will most likely dissolve the clog, but that success comes at a price. The harsh chemicals corrode the inner pipe wall, which results in premature wear and tear and, eventually, a ruptured pipe.
The best way to avoid damaging your pipes while getting rid of clogs is to hire the respected Katy drain cleaning experts at Mercy Plumbing. We use methods that are both safe and effective, which help to improve the overall health and longevity of your plumbing system. For the best results, we recommend investing in drain cleaning maintenance on an annual basis.
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals