Water Heater Repair in Katy, TX
Fast & Reliable Maintenance, Replacement & Installation
Your water heater is one of the most important plumbing components of your home. Whether or not you realize it, you rely on it every day for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and more.
Without a functional water heater, your daily schedule can be severely disrupted. At Mercy Plumbing, we offer quick and comprehensive maintenance, installation, replacement, and water heater repair in Katy, TX, and the surrounding communities, so you can avoid inconvenient setbacks.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Some cold water in your hot shower - We may not think twice about a little bit of cold water in our hot shower, but it's a sign that there's a leak on the inside of your unit that's mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Water that tastes or smells off - It's possible that the inside of your tank has coating that's peeling and contaminating your water. If you smell or taste something that's off, contact us to schedule a comprehensive inspection and water heater repair in Katy, TX, or the surrounding areas.
- Low water pressure - If you're not getting the same water pressure from your hot water that you're used to, it's likely because of sediment build-up making your water harder and thus heavier to push out. Also listen for snapping or popping sounds as when the sediments interact with one another they may make these slight sounds.
- A rusty anode rod - The sacrificial anode rod attracts the ionizing elements but every now and then call in our highly trained plumbers for fast and effective water heater repair in Katy to help prevent corrosion from spreading to your tank.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Some of the most common reasons to replace your water heater include:
- Age – Most traditional water heaters have a lifespan of 8-10 years
- Rust – Rust may accumulate around the inlet or valves
- Unusual noises – Some noises from the tank may indicate sediment buildup, but grinding and rumbling noises mean something more severe
- Leaking – Leaks left unnoticed can cause significant water damage
Whenever equipment experiences frequent issues or is at least 10 years old, we typically recommend water heater replacement in Katy or nearby areas. Although it can be a higher cost upfront, replacing your old or faulty unit can save you money in the long run.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters in Katy
As the name suggests, tankless water heaters don’t heat and store water in tanks – instead, they heat the water on demand as it flows into your home.
Consider these tankless water heater benefits:
- More efficient
- Consistent hot water
- More space-efficient
- Lasts longer
Dependable & Lasting Water Heater Installation
Mercy Plumbing is the leading choice for plumbing services in Katy. Our friendly plumbers offer helpful advice, first-class service, and reliable solutions. With 18 years of local experience, we are skilled at installing water heaters of any brand or style.
Request best-in-class repair, replacement, or water heater installation in Katy, TX, by submitting your info online or calling (832) 734-9731 today!
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals