Merciful Experts at Your Service
Water Heater Repair in Katy, TX
Fast & Reliable Maintenance, Replacement & Installation
Your water heater is one of the most important plumbing components of your home. Whether or not you realize it, you rely on it every day for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and more.
Without a functional water heater, your daily schedule can be severely disrupted. At Mercy Plumbing, we offer quick and comprehensive maintenance, installation, replacement, and water heater repair in Katy, TX, and the surrounding communities, so you can avoid inconvenient setbacks.
Call (832) 876-9498 or contact us online today to schedule prompt & dependable maintenance, replacement, or water heater repair in Katy, TX!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Some cold water in your hot shower – We may not think twice about a little bit of cold water in our hot shower, but it’s a sign that there’s a leak on the inside of your unit that’s mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Water that tastes or smells off – It’s possible that the inside of your tank has coating that’s peeling and contaminating your water. If you smell or taste something that’s off, contact us to schedule a comprehensive inspection and water heater repair in Katy, TX, or the surrounding areas.
- Low water pressure – If you’re not getting the same water pressure from your hot water that you’re used to, it’s likely because of sediment build-up making your water harder and thus heavier to push out. Also listen for snapping or popping sounds as when the sediments interact with one another they may make these slight sounds.
- A rusty anode rod – The sacrificial anode rod attracts the ionizing elements but every now and then call in our highly trained plumbers for fast and effective water heater repair in Katy to help prevent corrosion from spreading to your tank.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Some of the most common reasons to replace your water heater include:
- Age – Most traditional water heaters have a lifespan of 8-10 years
- Rust – Rust may accumulate around the inlet or valves
- Unusual noises – Some noises from the tank may indicate sediment buildup, but grinding and rumbling noises mean something more severe
- Leaking – Leaks left unnoticed can cause significant water damage
Whenever equipment experiences frequent issues or is at least 10 years old, we typically recommend water heater replacement in Katy or nearby areas. Although it can be a higher cost upfront, replacing your old or faulty unit can save you money in the long run.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters in Katy
As the name suggests, tankless water heaters don’t heat and store water in tanks – instead, they heat the water on demand as it flows into your home.
Consider these tankless water heater benefits:
- More efficient
- Consistent hot water
- More space-efficient
- Lasts longer
Dependable & Lasting Water Heater Installation
Mercy Plumbing is the leading choice for plumbing services in Katy. Our friendly plumbers offer helpful advice, first-class service, and reliable solutions. With 18 years of local experience, we are skilled at installing water heaters of any brand or style.
Mercy Plumbing for your Water Heater Services
Your water heater is a big investment, and you need to be confident that the technician working on your unit understands what they are doing. Mercy Plumbing’s professionals are fully licensed, insured and certified water heater technicians, so you can rest easy knowing that we will help you meet your water heating needs more efficiently.We’ve got you covered and no matter what water heater services you may need, we will provide hot water. Our highly skilled and experienced water heater specialists can handle any job, whether big or small. We promise the highest standard of customer service, from arriving on time to communicating all options and budget considerations.
Some of the services that we work with on a regular basis include:
We are a Katy plumbing company that even offers an emergency plumber service. All our plumbing technicians are trained professionals, so expect nothing but the highest level of professionalism and respect from our team. We work with water heaters that run on gas, propane, and electricity. If you notice a leak in your water heater, we urge that you do not try to repair it yourself. Water heaters can be extremely delicate appliances, and should only be handled by a professional, as a small leak can quickly turn into a large flood.
If you are unsure about the severity of your water heater malfunction, call Mercy Plumbing immediately for advice. We will do our best to explain what action you should take. We provide seamless work in a timely fashion, and we guarantee you will not be disappointed with our customer service.
What Can You Expect from Us?
Unmatched Quality & Values
Did You Find What You're Looking For?
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. We offer financing through Greensky.
Learn about topics related to residential plumbing issues, do-it-yourself tips and more in our blog
Who wants to spend money when they don’t have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.