Fulshear Water Heater Repair & Drain Cleaning Services
Fulshear homeowners have depended upon Mercy Plumbing for all their plumbing needs for nearly 20 years. From drain cleaning and water heater services to sewer line installation and gas line repairs, our professional plumbers will get the job done right.
Our expert plumbers are fully equipped to offer the best possible work during routine maintenance service, complicated repairs, and extensive installations. When you choose to work with Mercy Plumbing, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Free quotes
- Flat-rate pricing
- 100% money-back guarantee
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Burst pipe repair
- Water leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repairs
- Repiping services
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Slab leak repair
- Water softeners
- Water filtration systems
- Sewer line camera inspection
- Hydrostatic testing
Schedule a consultation with Mercy Plumbing today by calling (832) 734-9731.
Annual drain cleaning is a smart investment for all Fulshear homeowners. This is one of the most effective ways to keep your water flowing smoothly while preventing clogged drains. Our methods are safe and effective, unlike chemical drain cleaners which can often result in damaged or burst pipes. It’s time to schedule a drain cleaning if you’ve noticed:
- Foul odors coming from your drain
- Recurring clogs in the same drain
- Multiple drains clogging at the same time
- Flooding or sewage backup
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Some cold water in your hot shower - If there're some splashes of cold water in your hot shower, call in our water heater repair team. What's happening is there's a leak in the dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater that needs to be fixed before it worsens.
2. Your water is taking too long to heat up - This usually happens as a result of an issue with your heating element. Because there are a few different reasons this could be happening, it's best to have it inspected by a trained professional.
3. Sounds that are off - If you hear a snapping or popping sound coming from your unit, call in our Fulshear water heater repair team. There's likely been sediment build up occurring in your unit and when these minerals combine and interact, they can make these sounds.
4. Your hot water has a rusty color to it - If you catch this problem early on, the rust will most likely be localized to your anode rod that's designed to attract the ionizing elements. If you wait however, the rust could spread to your tank and you'll need water heater replacement.
5. Water puddling underneath the unit - Not all leaks mean the same thing. If you have a leak in a water line or tube, those parts can be patched or replaced quite easily. But a leak in your tank might cost more to fix than the unit is worth.
Water Heater Replacement & New Installation
An unreliable water heater can get in the way of your daily productivity, including bathing, doing the laundry, or washing the dishes. When you call Mercy Plumbing, we will determine if a repair can solve the issues or if it’s best to replace the entire unit. We always keep your needs and budget in mind when suggesting the best option for you and your home.
We may recommend replacing your water heater if:
- Your tank is showing signs of corrosion
- Your tank is leaking
- Your unit doesn’t run as efficiently as it should
- Your water isn’t warm enough
- Your drinking water is a strange color
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old
When a repair just isn’t enough, installing a new unit may be the best way to fix your plumbing problem. Or maybe you’re remodeling your home and need all new fixtures. Mercy Plumbing specializes in high-quality plumbing and fixture installation in Fulshear.
Don’t panic when unexpected plumbing problems happen. Rely on Mercy Plumbing to be your go-to plumber for Fulshear water heater repair or drain cleaning services. Contact us anytime at (832) 734-9731.
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals