Noticing a spike in your water bill? Water leaks are a common problem for Katy, TX homeowners. Luckily, Mercy Plumbing offers comprehensive plumbing leak detection and repair services designed to reduce damage and get the issue resolved quickly and effectively.
Our leak detection methods are reliable and efficient. With more than 18 years of industry experience, we know what to look for and how to offer a quick repair that will get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Call Mercy Plumbing at (832) 876-9498 or contact us online now to schedule leak detection and repair service for your Katy, TX home or business. 24-hour emergency plumbing service is available!
We also invite you to download our coupons so you can save on your next call and get the most value from your next service.
Signs of a Water Leak
The best defense against water leaks is knowing what to look for if you suspect a leak. If you spot the issue soon enough, you will know exactly when to call a professional for repair. Signs that you may have a gas leak range from subtle to obvious, so it’s important to know which ones to look for. Some common signs you have a water leak include:
- A sudden spike in your water bill.
- Mold growth on your walls or ceiling.
- The sound of rushing water in your walls.
- Cold spots on the walls or floor.
Any number of these issues are cause for concern. Contact a water leak detection company like Mercy Plumbing right away for fast and effective leak detection and repair.
Call (832) 876-9498 or contact Mercy Plumbing online for help fixing any water leak in your Katy, TX home! We're here 24/7, ready to help whenever you need emergency plumbing service!
Types of Water Leak Detection Services
At Mercy Plumbing, we use a variety of industry-leading leak detection methods. With a combination of our advanced technology, common sense, and industry experience since 2001, we easily detect and repair water leaks in your home. Some of our leak detection methods include:
- Meter Testing: This method involves using a special tool to measure the water pressure in your pipes. The water pressure is then tested against a healthy pipe to determine if there is a leak present.
- Infrared Cameras: Using an advanced infrared camera, we are able to take multiple pictures of the pipe at different angles to locate any leaks.
- Dig and Drill: This effective method is the most invasive on the list. As the name implies, we dig and drill into your floor or wall to expose the leak. This method is perfect for quick repairs in cases where we already have a good idea where the leak is located.
Wondering what your friends and neighbors think about us? Check out our latest reviews and comments from past customers to find out.