As a Richmond, TX homeowner, your home is one of your greatest investments. Protect it from damage caused by plumbing issues that could have been easily been prevented simply by getting annual inspection. As a Mercy Member, you'll gain peace of mind knowing your loved ones and your belongings are protected against unexpected plumbing emergencies.
What Do You Get as a Mercy Member?
Your Mercy membership comes with one annual plumbing inspection. This inspection includes:
- We clean all aerators to ensure your faucets are running smoothly (prevents any backups).
- We check all drains at your lavatories and kitchen sinks to ensure drains are running smoothly.
- We check all shut off valves to hot and cold water under every fixture and toilet (that way, should an emergency occur, you can shut off the water).
- We drain water heater and check for unexpected issues at the water heater.
- Perform camera inspection in the main sewer line (Clean-out accessible).
Call us today to become a Mercy Member!