Plumber in Richmond, TX
Fast & Superior 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Service
For nearly 20 years, Richmond homeowners have relied on Mercy Plumbing for everything from drain cleaning and sewer line installation to water heater services and gas line repairs.
Our reputable plumbers in Richmond are fully equipped to provide the best possible service during routine maintenance visits, extensive installations, and complicated repairs.
When you choose Mercy Plumbing, you are choosing a company that truly cares. We offer perks such as free quotes, flat-rate pricing, and a 100% money-back guarantee
We offer a wide range of plumbing services in Richmond, TX, including:
- Water heater repair & installation
- Burst pipe repair
- Water leak detection
- Gas line repair & installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repairs
- Repiping services
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Slab leak repair
- Water softeners
- Water filtration systems
- Sewer line camera inspection
- Commercial plumbing
- Hydrostatic testing
Signs You Need Plumbing Repair
Hiring a professional plumbing company for your next repair is the best way to ensure the problem is solved for good the first time around and can even prevent it from happening again. Our professional plumbers in Richmond carefully assess each issue and offer a comprehensive solution tailored to your specific needs.
Common signs you should call a local plumber include:
- Your toilet is overflowing
- Your sink and bathtub are slow to drain
- Your pipe has burst or sprung a leak
- Your water pressure is low
- You have no hot water
- Your sewage is backed up
If you notice any of these signs, call Mercy Plumbing immediately. Our works quickly and efficiently to repair your plumbing problems. With our plumbers on the job, you can rest easy.
Prompt & Dependable Plumbing Installation & Replacement
When a plumbing repair just isn’t enough, installing a new unit may be the best way to fix your problem. Or maybe you’re remodeling your home and need all new fixtures. Mercy Plumbing specializes in high-quality plumbing and fixture installation in Richmond.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Some cold water in your hot shower - If you have a splash of cold water in your hot shower, you might not make much of it but it means that there's a leak on the inside of your water heater. The dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater is leaking incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Low water pressure - If you're not getting the same amount of water pressure you're used to, contact our team for fast and effective water heater repair in Richmond, TX. If your tank has experienced enough sediment build up, the water will be hard and come out slower than normal.
- Rusty colored water - Your anode rod is supposed to catch all of the ionizing elements, but if you don't replace the anode rod then the corrosion could spread to your tank and that becomes a more expensive fix.
- It's taking too long to heat up - Another sign you need water heater repair in Richmond is if your hot water is taking too long to heat up. If there's any doubt, then it's probably taking longer than it should and should be inspected by a licensed professional so give us a call.
Water Heater Repair & Installation in Richmond, TX
In some cases, water heater issues can be remedied with a simple repair or cleaning. However, sometimes the problems are bad enough that you may need to replace your unit, or consider upgrading to a tankless water heater.
We may recommend water heater replacment in Richmond if:
- Your tank is showing signs of corrosion
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your unit doesn’t run as efficiently as it should
- Your water isn’t warm enough
- Your drinking water is a strange color
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old
Request 24-hour emergency service with our highly trained plumbers in Richmond, TX, by calling (832) 734-9731or contacting us online today!
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals