Friendly Drain Cleaning & Water Heater Repair in Richmond & Surrounding Areas
For nearly 20 years, Richmond homeowners have relied on Mercy Plumbing for everything from drain cleaning and sewer line installation to water heater services and gas line repairs.
Our professional Richmond plumbers are fully equipped to provide the best possible service during routine maintenance visits, extensive installations, and complicated repairs. When you choose Mercy Plumbing, you are choosing a company that truly cares.
We offer benefits such as:
- Free quotes
- Flat-rate pricing
- 100% money-back guarantee
We are proud to offer expert service in the following areas:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Burst pipe repair
- Water leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repairs
- Repiping services
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Slab leak repair
- Water softeners
- Water filtration systems
- Sewer line camera inspection
- Commercial plumbing
- Hydrostatic testing
Richmond Plumbing Repair
Hiring a professional plumbing company for your next repair is the best way to ensure the problem is solved for good the first time around and can even prevent it from happening again. Our Richmond plumbers carefully assess each issue and offer a comprehensive solution tailored to your specific needs.
Signs you need to call a plumber include:
- Your toilet is overflowing
- Your sink and bathtub are slow to drain
- Your pipe has burst or sprung a leak
- Your water pressure is low
- You have no hot water
- Your sewage is backed up
If you notice any of these signs, call Mercy Plumbing immediately. Our team works quickly and efficiently to repair your plumbing problems. With our plumbers on the job, you can rest easy.
Plumbing Installation in Richmond
When a repair just isn’t enough, installing a new unit may be the best way to fix your plumbing problem. Or maybe you’re remodeling your home and need all new fixtures. Mercy Plumbing specializes in high-quality plumbing and fixture installation in Richmond.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Some cold water in your hot shower - If you have a splash of cold water in your hot shower, you might not make much of it but it means that there's a leak on the inside of your water heater. The dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater is leaking incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
2. Low water pressure - If you're not getting the same amount of water pressure you're used to then call in our Richmond water heater repair team. If your tank has experienced enough sediment build up, the water will be hard and come out slower than normal.
3. Rusty colored water - Your anode rod is supposed to catch all of the ionizing elements, but if you don't replace the anode rod then the corrosion could spread to your tank and that becomes a more expensive fix.
4. It's taking too long to heat up - Another sign you need water heater repair is if your hot water is taking too long to heat up. If there's any doubt, then it's probably taking longer than it should and should be inspected by a licensed professional so give us a call.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
In some cases, water heater issues can be remedied with a simple repair or cleaning. However, sometimes the problems are bad enough that you may need to replace your unit, or consider upgrading to a tankless water heater.
We may recommend replacing your water heater if:
- Your tank is showing signs of corrosion
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your unit doesn’t run as efficiently as it should
- Your water isn’t warm enough
- Your drinking water is a strange color
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old
24/7 Emergency Service
Did your sewer back up in the middle of the night? Don’t worry—we have you covered at all hours of the day and night.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind all the work we carry out. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly remove the parts installed and refund your money.
You’ll always know the cost of your service ahead of time because we charge by the job, not by the hour. Rest assured, you’ll never receive a surprise on your bill.
Do you need to get your plumbing fixed now but don’t want to pay for it all up front? At Mercy Plumbing, we offer excellent financing options.
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. Financing through Greensky.Learn more
From fun facts to helpful DIY tips. Our blog is packed full of insightful plumbing material.Read More
Who wants to spend money when they don't have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.See all Deals