Gas Line Services in Katy
Comprehensive Repair & Replacement
Maintaining a safe gas line is a vital part of homeownership, although it’s a relatively invisible one. If your gas line isn’t properly maintained, you and your family are more at risk of being exposed to dangerous gas leaks. Don’t rely on luck. Mercy Plumbing is the most trusted gas piping contractor in Katy and surrounding areas.
Our extensive training allows us to offer reliable gas line installation and repair services that you can count on. Backed by almost 20 years serving the residents of Katy, we have the experience needed to safely complete your gas line job.
How Do Gas Lines Become Damaged?
Gas lines are designed to work efficiently and safely with minimal service and maintenance. However, there are a few things that can damage a gas line over time. Some of the most common reasons for gas line repair include:
- Damaged lines from flying debris
- Lines broken or damaged by major weather events
- Corroded valves or dried-out seals
- Incorrectly sized fittings or other gas line components
Any number of these issues could cause the gas line to rupture, leak, or otherwise malfunction. Depending on the severity of the problem, we may recommend a gas line replacement.
Replacing Your Home’s Gas Line
Minor gas line repairs are common. However, several issues could require a new gas line installation.
Common reasons for replacing an existing gas line include:
- The current gas line is old, outdated, or worn out
- You are building a new home
- You are constructing a new addition to your home
- Gas line repair bills are starting to add up
- You are experiencing frequent gas line leaks
- You are switching from oil to gas
- You are upgrading your gas appliances
Our trained gas technicians can assess your situation and offer comprehensive advice on whether you should consider a gas line repair or a replacement.