An overflowing toilet incites panic in any Katy, TX homeowner. These plumbing emergencies are nothing to fear when you have Mercy Plumbing on your side. With more than 18 years of experience, we know exactly how to handle all your clogged toilet repair services.
From emergency clogged toilets to replacing old and worn out units, our technicians are the toilet experts you need to make sure your toilets are always operating as they should. Our fast and efficient assessments lead to reliable repairs and trustworthy installations when you need it most.
Call (832) 876-9498 or contact Mercy Plumbing online now to schedule toilet repair or installation service now. 24-hour emergency plumbing service is available!
We also invite you to download our coupons so you can save on your next call and get the most value from your next service.
How Do Clogged Toilets Happen?
Clogged toilets don’t magically appear out of nowhere. They come from a variety of problems that range from preventable to completely unexpected. Most clogged toilet service calls can be organized into one of these two categories:
- Simple Clogs: These are the most common type of clog. They occur when the toilet becomes clogged with organic material or non-water soluble items. Most frequently, we see simple clogs coming from using too much toilet paper or flushing items such as diapers down the toilet.
- Foreign Objects: This type of clog is usually the result of an unexpected accident or a child playing in the bathroom. Foreign objects that commonly get clogged in the toilet include toys, shampoo bottles, toothbrushes, cell phones, and more.
Need help fixing a clogged toilet? Call (832) 876-9498 or contact Mercy Plumbing online for fast, reliable toilet repair services in Katy, TX!
Simple Ways to Prevent Clogged Toilets
More than a simple inconvenience, clogged toilets can cause subsequent damage leading to new toilet installation services. Additionally, if you leave a clogged toilet to sort itself out, you will create built-up pressure in the pipes that will lead to a burst pipe emergency.
The best way to protect your home from the dangers and frustrations that come with clogged toilets is by preventing them in the first place. Here are some professional tips and tricks to stop clogged toilets before they start:
- If you have young children, install a childproof lock on the toilet seat to prevent them from flushing unwanted items and foreign objects.
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-soluble items, such as diapers and personal care products.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- Purchase thin toilet paper, rather than thicker options.
- Flush twice, if needed.
To get toilet repair service at your Katy, TX home, call (832) 876-9498 or contact Mercy Plumbing online now. We proudly offer 24-hour emergency plumbing service!
Mercy Plumbing is proud to be the local plumbing company Katy homeowners trust for top-quality plumbing service and solutions. Check out our latest reviews and customer comments to see why Katy locals love us!
Toilet Installation & Replacement Service in Katy, TX
When it's time to install a new toilet or replace an old one, an experienced plumber at Mercy Plumbing can handle the job, using the utmost care to ensure your new toilet is flawlessly installed. We can help you select the right new toilet for your needs, home, and budget, and we'll take care of everything necessary to get your new toilet up and running as soon as possible!
If you're not sure whether now's the time to replace the toilets in your home, here are some signs to look out for:
- Damage, like cracks in the bowl or tank
- Constant clogging
- Frequent toilet repairs
- Mineral deposit buildup
- Increasing water bills
Need help figuring out if it's time for toilet replacement? Ready to schedule your toilet installation service? Call (832) 876-9498 or contact Mercy Plumbing online now.