Is your bathroom in need of some refreshing? Are you tired of using the same outdated shower, bath, or toilet? Bathroom renovations are a great way to instantly add value to your home and install beautiful, energy-efficient, water-conserving plumbing components.
Katy, TX homeowners expect to work with the best bathroom remodeling contractors, which is why they always trust Mercy Plumbing with their toilet and shower replacement services. With 16 years of industry experience, we can recommend the best products on the market to take your bathroom from “so-so” to amazing!
Download our current coupons and online offers to save on your next plumbing project.
Benefits of Professional Bathroom Remodeling
If your bathroom is in need of some serious attention, consider a professional bathroom remodeling project. Investing in services from a bathroom renovation company is recommended for these types of projects for many different reasons. Some of the most significant benefits of a professional Katy bathroom renovation include:
- It will add value to your home if you are planning to sell it.
- It’s a great way to replace old and outdated sinks, showers, and toilets.
- New bathroom components are also more energy-efficient and are better at conserving water, which leads to reduced utility bills.
- A professional bathroom renovation contractor can help from the ground up, from repiping the bathroom to accommodate new components and recommending the latest fixtures and faucets to finish the job.
Reasons to Invest in a New Bathroom Renovation
Many homeowners see no problem living with old and outdated bathroom fixtures. They believe that “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.” This is true in some cases, however, there are several reasons why homeowners should consider a new bathroom renovation. Some of the most common examples include:
- If you are constantly investing in shower repair, bathroom sink repair, and bathtub repair service, consider replacing these items to save on repair costs.
- Rising water bills are also an indication that you should consider new bathroom components. Modern units such as dual-flush or low-flow toilets conserve water better than older systems.
- Planning to sell your home? A new bathroom renovation could entice potential buyers, especially if you follow the latest bathroom trends during the renovation.
- A new bathroom can also breathe fresh air into your home, giving you a beautiful and functional room to relax in.
Wondering what to expect when you work with us? Check out our latest reviews and comments left by past customers in your neighborhood.